Friday 10 February 2012

I want to change to positive


Hey peeps .I want to tell about positive and negative .
Yeah tahun ni i guess i think positive but ramai kata i think negative .oh i don't know why i can think negative .i want me the old one ! But i don't know how to change .seriously i say .sampaikan semalam bergaduh disebabkan i berfikir negative and adalah punca and batu api aku dari belakang .yeah kalau tengah marah ,semua benda yang negative aku percaya .today i tell to my sister about this and my sister said i think negative and i must changes to positive .I WANT ME THE OLD ONE ! please give me the old attitude .tal larat lah nak jadi macam ni je .and stop batu api kalau i tengah marah .seriously i want you guys help me how to changes .and start from now i tak akan kacau apa ameerul buat .whatever lah you want to scandal or what .now jealous dah takada .sukahati lah eh nak buat apa pun .but now seriously and i swear i want to changes to the positive like the old attitude .dulu takada pun problem sebesar ni .but now dah macamacam .kalau i still think negative ,nanti mesti lagi banyak benda terjadi .and sorry if i do something wrong if you guys .okay sorry sorry and sorry kay ;)