Friday 30 December 2011

Crying :'(

You make me crying .you break my heart already .you can't do this at me .you lie me .you bad man :'(
I love you like my really prince but why you do this at me ? why ? why ?! i don't believe these things happen .i very love you right now .Yesterday my love at you is 96% .i think today can up to 100% .but not :(
Now you break my heart .i don't believe it happen .but it's still happen .now my love at you just 50% .please don't do at me .i can't stand it .im crying because of you .please you ,im really appeal at you ,please don't do like that again .please :< and im so sorry because my words maybe hurt you in twitter .but i do that because i want you know how much my heart hurt that time .i really love you .and i want you make my percent love up to 100% .
                                                                                                 Ameerulasyiqin